Attendance numbers fluctuate between forty and sixty and all children are English as Second Language learners.
Anangu Education Workers (AEW's) work along side classroom teachers to support learning and behaviour management. AEW's also advise teachers on cultural and language issues as all teaching is in English.
- The Child Parent Centre is made up of children aged 0 to 4 years of age.
- The Junior Primary Class, otherwise known as the Lizards, is made up of students in reception, year 1 and year 2.
- The Middle Primary Class, otherwise known as the Sharks, is made up of one student in year 2, students in year 3, year 4 and a few in year 5.
- The Upper Primary Class, otherwise known as the Elephants, is made up of students in year 5, year 6 and year 7.
- The Secondary Class, otherwise known as the Bulldogs, is made up of a couple of students in year 7, and students in year 8 to year 12.